polyaluminum chloride water treatment Polyaluminium Chloride-drinking Water Grade ZB-005
Polyaluminium Chloride (Drinking-Grade)CAS No.: 1327-41-9Characteristics1. Due to high purity, this range of polyaluminium chloride offers fast formation and precipitation of a flocculating compositio
Polyaluminium Chloride (Drinking-Grade)
CAS No.: 1327-41-9
1. Due to high purity, this range of polyaluminium chloride offers fast formation and precipitation of a flocculating composition, and larger handling capacity when compared to traditional water treatment chemicals.
2. Low corrosion and easily soluble powder enable the polyaluminium chloride to perform better than other similar water treatment products.
3. The aqueous solution of PAC features low turbidity and superb stability.
4. Wide range of pH value from 5.0 to 9.0 is available.
5. The least residual soluble salts are conducive to ion exchange treatment and high-purity water production.
6. The poly aluminum chloride has strong adaptability to turbidity, alkalinity, and organic content change.
7. This kind of water purifying chloride can maintain favorable flocculation performance for low-temperature and low-turbidity water.
8. With low residual free aluminum content, the water purified by the polyaluminium chloride is in compliant with national standard.
ZB-005 Series Polyaluminium Chloride
Aluminium Oxide (Al2O3)% ≥
PH (1% aqueous solution)
Water Insoluble % ≤
Polyaluminium chloride is packaged in a two-layer bag. The inner layer is made of PE, while the outer layer is made of PP to bring extra protection.
The weight of each bag is 25kg, or 20kg net two-layer PE bag. Also, we can make package with OEM service.