PAC Water Treatment Grade Polyaluminium Chloride
|Model NO.:Polyaluminium Chloride||Type:Aluminum Chloride|
|Grade Standard:Industrial Grade||Package:25kg/50kg Per Bag, or as Your Request.|
|Origin:Shandong, China||CAS No.:1327-41-9|
|Production Capacity:3000tons Per Month|
PAC Water treatment grade Polyaluminium Chloride
Polyaluminium chloride (pac)
Product name: Polyaluminium Chloride
CAS NO.: 1327-41-9
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water,industry water and industry recycling water.
2) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
3) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
4) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent,Catalyzer carrier.
5) Cement Solidifying, and moulding,Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar,Paper-making glue.
Drinking Water Grade
Water Treatment Grade
Aluminum Oxide (AL2O3)%≥
Water insoluble substance%≤
More information,pls feel free to contact Iris.