Characteristics of polyaluminum chloride products
1) large positive charge, forms much more stable nuclear hydroxyaluminum complexes, can effectively promote flocculation, sizing.
2) white, very low iron content, can meet the needs of manufacturinghigh quality paper.
3) hydrolysis of polymeric aluminum chloride and aluminum chloride,hydrolysis is relatively low, the decline was smaller than thealuminum sulfate pulp pH values.
4) using PAC sizing, sizing of retention and drainage improved.
5) paper performance apart from the breaking length, and otherindicators are increase.